1. RETURNS POLICY
Eden Perfumes strives to provide the best possible service and products to its customers and has put the appropriate measures in place to ensure all its staff and suppliers are fully aware of our returns policy.
A customer’s till slip is their guarantee. Goods will be refunded or exchanged, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, if the goods were defective, unfit for purpose or failed due to a design or manufacturing flaw. Customers are required to present their original tax invoice or till slip or other proof of purchase
Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. Accordingly, Eden Perfumes reserves the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer prior to repairing, replacing or refunding an item and to provide the customer with feedback within 10 business days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
If the goods show a manufacturing or product defect i.e.
- Pump not working
- Product does not smell right
- Product leaking
Then the product will be replaced with the similar size as to what is left in the bottle. i.e. if half a 100ml is left then we will replace with a 50ml of your choice.
14-day Money back guarantee. We at Eden Perfumes PRIDE ourselves on our quality and the value for money alternative that our product provides for the South African consumer. However, if the customer is unhappy with their product and the Eden Perfumes brand as a whole and does not want to exchange their product for another Eden Perfumes product, then they may bring the product back for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
Conditions for 14-day money back guarantee:
- Proof of purchase in the form of a till slip must be produced in order to be eligible for a refund, and
- Should the product / perfume be noticeably used it will not be eligible for a refund, and
- In order to qualify for a full refund goods must be in their original condition.
60-Day exchange period
In order to qualify for an exchange
- goods must be in their original condition and,
- a sales receipt must be presented within 60 days of purchase
- Should the product / perfume be noticeably used it will not be eligible for an exchange,
Tester Kit Refund policy
The tester kit is fully refundable within ONE YEAR of purchase.
- The case not being damaged and still being in a good condition.
- The condition of the tester kit will be assessed by the Eden Perfumes in-store sales staff.
- All 5ml tester bottles must be in the tester kit even if they are empty.
- If the case is in good condition but is missing some 5ml testers; The cost of the testers at the time of returning the tester kit will deducted from the refund amount.
- The customer must have purchased at least R500 worth of Eden Perfumes’ perfumes to qualify for the refund if ANY of the testers in the kit has been used.
- The customer may only qualify for a full refund if they have purchased Eden Perfumes’ perfumes to the value of the price of the tester kit, for the period that the tester kit has been in their possession.
- If s/he has not bought any Eden Perfumes’ perfumes to the value of the tester kit (in the period since they purchased the tester kit) and all testers are full and unused, then the customer still qualifies for a full refund, provided that the case is still in perfect condition and not damaged.
- If the customer has used some of the testers and not bought any Eden Perfumes’ perfumes in the period since the tester kit was purchased, then the cost of each used tester will be deducted off the refund price. (provided that the case is still in perfect condition and not damaged.)
Our 14-day money back guarantee; 60-day exchange & Tester Kit Refund Policies will not apply in the following instances:
If the perfume or bottle has been damaged by negligence e.g. dropping the bottle
If the perfume or bottle was left in a very hot area or in direct sunlight. (This will cause leaking, and may even cause the bottle to explode)
If the bottle has been damaged by misuse or abuse
If the goods have been altered in any way
If the perfume and/or the bottle have been used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were intended
If there is any sign of tampering
No returns or exchanges on sale items
Only full priced items may be refunded/exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Once a return has been approved, the customer will receive the refund in the same manner as payment was made.
No refunds or exchanges on lotions for hygienic reasons.
BLACK FRIDAY & PRODUCTS SOLD AT DISCOUNTED PRICES
- Please note that some stock that is sold on Black Friday is B-grade. It will be clearly marked as such and is sold voetstoets.
- There will be no refunds and returns of stock bought Black Friday
ONLINE ORDERS REFUND PROCEDURE
In the event that you:
- Have received the wrong order or incorrect products,
- Have received damaged or faulty products,
- No longer want the product that you have ordered, or you have changed your mind.
Please see procedure below:
PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND NO LONGER THAN 7 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER.
We’ll make it a priority to correct and ensure it to be as hassle free as possible.
Step 1 – Contact
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the email:
- Your order number (XXXX)
- A contact number
- Explain the reason for the return. If the wrong order has been delivered, please do not spray it as you may be liable for the purchase of the product.
- If the product is damaged (or if the wrong product has been delivered) please could you include a photo of the product in concern, this would be helpful.
Step 2 – Collection / Return
Depending on the circumstances we may arrange a courier to collect the product concerned alternately you may be asked to return it by courier to the Eden Perfumes Head Office (Edenvale, Gauteng). Please see note below on when the courier cost is for the companies account or for the customers account. X
Alternatively, are also more than welcome to return any item at any of our Eden Perfumes stores, and then you will not have to pay any shipping costs. Please go to the Store Locator page of our website to find your nearest Eden Perfumes Store
Refunds may only be issued if the product(s) arrive at the Eden Perfumes offices in a resalable condition so please ensure care is taken when repacking the product(s).
Step 3 – Processing
Once the product(s) are received at Eden Perfumes we will process the return. This may take up to 3 days to complete. In the case of the wrong product being delivered, your correct order will be dispatched without delay.
Step 4 – Refund/Replacement
If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so via EFT into an account of your choice. Please note EFT refunds may take up to 7 working days to reflect in your account
If you are eligible for a replacement product, a new one will be shipped to you.
Please note that:
If you have changed your mind and want to refund/exchange the product, then you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to the Eden Perfumes Head Office in Edenvale.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your product have another product sent to you, then the courier cost for the return of the item and to resend the item to you, will be for your account.
If you are returning an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You are also more than welcome to return any item at any of our Eden Perfumes stores, and then you will not have to pay any shipping costs. Please go to the Store Locator page of our website to find your nearest Eden Perfumes Store.
If you are returning an item because:
then Eden Perfumes will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item to the Eden Perfumes Head Office in Edenvale
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
We promise that you will get your parcel within 5 working days, but it is usually sooner. NB: It may take longer than 5 days to deliver to rural areas
- Firstly, it takes us a maximum of 24 hours to process & package your order at our factory in Johannesburg.
- We then hand your parcel over to a 3rd party courier company.
- As soon as it has been 'scent’ out / given to the courier company we will let you know via email, and then you will be able to track your precious perfumes as they make their way to you.
- Please note that we do not work on weekends or after hours (neither do the courier companies that we use), so if you order over a weekend, we will only process your order on Monday morning. Similarly, if we hand your parcel over to the courier companies on a Friday, they will only start processing it on Monday.
HOW TO TRACK MY ORDER
Please follow this link for estimated shipping time after the order has left our factory --> https://edenperfumes.co.za/a/track/
Order did not arrive or taking longer than expected
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will track your order for you.
3. CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
Please note that we operate within the Consumer Protection Act and we run this website as a service to our customers. By using it, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you some clarity on the Terms and Conditions of Use, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Perfumes uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Credit card numbers are not stored by us but PAYFAST who act as our Payment Gateway. Please visit Payfast’s website for all their policies and security features
Eden Perfumes cannot be held liable for late delivery of product by the third party courier company (although we will assist with any concerns around delivery). Delivery costs are included in the total cost paid by the customer. For any orders of R850 or more, free postal delivery will be offered to the buyer.
6. INTERNATIONAL SALES
Currently we are only shipping to locations within the borders of South Africa on our online shop. If you live outside of South Africa and would like to order please email us directly at email@example.com.
In terms of South African Tax Law, we charge VAT which is included in the price of the service you’re buying.
We take complaints very seriously and will contact you as soon as practically possible. Our aim is to respond to all queries within 24 hours during normal business hours. Please email all complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any contract for your purchase from Eden Perfumes is governed by and has to be interpreted under the Laws of the Republic of South Africa and you agree that such contract will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.