Eden Perfumes Agents
Email email@example.com. Once applications have been approved you will be able to start placing orders.
Orders can NOT be placed through the ONLINE store.
Purchase an Eden Perfumes Tester Kit
- A tester kit is a selling tool which will help you, as an Eden Perfumes Agent, sell more perfumes.
- It includes a tester case and 24 perfume testers.
- It costs R 575.
- Additional 5ml testers can be purchased at R22 each.
- Once you have used up a tester you can return it to us and we will refill it for you at no charge.
Go and get selling
- Regardless of whether you buy a tester kit or not, as an Eden Perfumes Agent will receive a list of all the Eden Perfumes that are available.
- Let lots of people test the perfumes and have a look at the full list of available perfumes.
Decide on your markup
- Based on the prices that we will charge you, (above) you, as an Eden Perfumes Agent, can work out what markup will work for you.
Get your order together and purchase your Eden Perfumes
- Visit you nearest Eden perfumes store, Call 011 396 1026, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 086 540 7453 your order through to Eden Perfumes. Remember that the more you order… the less you pay.
- Please email email@example.com with your order for a quote on your courier fee
- We use Fastway and we charge their courier fee
Pay for your perfumes
- Our Head Office is a cash free facility, so payment needs to be made electronically before your order is released either by EFT or Direct deposit.
- Our Eden Perfume Stores accept cash and credit cards.
- Fax or e-mail proof of payment to us.
- Collect your order from your nearest Eden Perfumes store or we will courier your perfume to you for a small fee.
HOW DO YOU BECOME AN EDEN PERFUMES AGENT?
As an Eden Perfumes Agent, the more you buy, the bigger your discount.
*Note: Discount will only apply in-store or when you order through our Head Office directly.
|Discount Group||Spend between||Percentage Discount|
|A||R660 – R2 299||13%|
|B||R2 300 – R 3 899||15%|
|C||R3 900 – R5 399||18%|
|D||R5 400 – R9 499||21%|
|E||R9 500 – R14 999||26%|
|F||R15 000 – R21 999||30%|
|Valid from: 1 November 2020|